HOW NOT TO FEAR EVIL!
Did someone say: "No hottie in the marriage bed"
Telling married couples how much sex they can have or when and where,, is a fascist dictatorship. We are here to help!"
1. Granada Irivng*
2. Avoid being petty!
3. Pray - Jeremiah 42.11
4. Confess all your sins to God like the Catholics do (and if you don't know what that means, tough luck!)
5. Expect Chicago to be Chicago
6. Still can't get blood from a turnip. Compliments of #5
7. Serial killers are all the same, aren't they?
8. Gas up the vehicle and have all your papers in order.
9. Move away from them! Lock all your windows and doors.
10. Have a box marked "Problems" and throw it in.
11. Read non-fiction so they can't deceive you. Don't rely on TV.
12. Do not pass stalkers.
13. Make sure your house number can be seen by an ambulance!
15. Meditate: "Bring it on Dirtbag!" or think, I wait the day your dead body floats to the top!.
Recite the Pledge of Allegiance
16. Tell everyone what was said that scares you. Don't hold it in!
17. MYOB (Mind your own business) as much as possible.
18. Just tell the truth.
"That was my Dad putting In Kwon's birthdate on the cover. Our hearts are broken; he wanted to be a foot instead of with me and Michael Jackson."
19. Contact me at MEReagan@hotmail.com *
20. Everything is a "fist" comes from the minds of crazy people"
21. If your interpretation of us doesn't match ours, you're listening to and acting out using espionage. The spy/snitches haven't a clue about Debbie and often lies. You will go to jail for this. Is [that-thing-in-your-head] that important to you?
22. This is a shame! North Carolina#34
3 years, 8 months and 20 days
ENGINEERING A CRIME ON A WITNESS
Forcing her to break the law is subversion"
August 14, 2013
1. J. Edgar Hoover, Curt Gentry, 1991 Norton/NY
2. Puppetmaster: The Secret Life of J. Edgar Hoover, Richard Hack, 2007, Phoenix Books
3. The New Thought Police, Tammy Bruce, 2001, Random House
4. Information Please Almanac, 1947
5. Good Reading for High Schools:American Writers, Cross-Smith-Stauffer ed. 1931, Ginn & Co.
6. J. Robert Oppenheimer: Shatterer of Worlds, Peter Goodchild, 1981, Houghton-Mifflin, Boston
7. Hitler: 1889-1936 Hubris, Ian Kershaw, 1998, Norton/NY
8. Mein Kampf ...
9. Standard Book of Facts, 1927
10. Hitler, Norman Stone, 1st Ed. Little, Brown & Co. , 1980
11. I Want to Tell You, O.J. Simpson, Little Brown Co. Boston, 1995
12. Meet the Next President, Bill Sammon, 1st Ed. Threshhold Editions, New York, 2007
13. Reagan's Path to Victory, Eds. Skinner et al, Free Press, NY, 2004
14. Roget's Thesaurus of the Bible, A. Colin Day, Castle Books, Edison, NJ, 2003
and replaces a 1992 edition.
15. Lincoln, by Benjamin P. Thomas, Pub page and date deleted (Subversive book)
16. Notorious Prisons, by Scott Christianson, 2004 First Lyons Press London
17. Reagan's Path to Victory The Shaping of Ronald Reagan's Vision with the CD, Free Press, New York, 2004 compilation
18. The Vendetta, by Alston Purvis, Public Affairs, New York, 2005
19. The Reader's Companion to American History, Ed. Eric Foner & John A. Garraty, 1991, Houghton Mifflin Co., Boston
20. Police & Society, Roy R. Roburg and Jack Kuykendall, Wadsworth Inc. Belmont CA, 1993
21. Internet Slavemaster, John Glatt, St. Martin's Paperbacks, New York 2001
22. The Executioner Always Chops Twice, by Geoffrey Abbott, St, Martin's Press, NY 2002
23. Cultures of the World: Libya, by Peter Malcolm, Marshall Cavndish Times Edtition Ltd. NY (11710), 1993
24. The Science of Genetics: An Introduction to Heredity, 5th Ed. by George W. Burns, Macmillan Publ. Co. Inc., New York, 1983
25. The Random House Encyclopedia, James Mitchell Editor, No other information available.
26. The Puzzle Palace, by James Bamford, Houghton Mifflin, Boston, 1982.
27. The American Dictionary of Criminal Justice (Suspect list) by Dean John Champion, 3rd Ed., Roxbury Pub. Co., Los Angeles, CA. 2005
That it got away with this three times is a felony"
28. Revolt of the Rednecks: Mississippi Politics 1876-1925 by Albert D. Kirwan, Harper Touchbooks, NY, 1951.
29. How to Tell A Secret, by P.J. Huff and J.G. Levin, Harper Collins, NY, 2007.
30. Great American Speeches, ed. Gregory R. Suriano, Gramercy Books, NY, 1993.
31. Dong-A's MATE [www.dong-a.com] Korean-English Dictionary, Doosan, Corp., Probably Korea, 1997
32. Why the Left Hates America: Exposing the Lies that Obscure our Nation's Greatness, by David J. Flynn, Random House/Forum, 2002
33. Sleepwalking Through History by Haynes Johnson, W.W. Norton & Co., 1991
34. Cary Grant, A Biography, by Marc Eliot, Harmony Books, NY, 2004.
35. What is Mozambique Up To? The Art of War by Sun Tzu, tr. Samuel B. Griffith, Oxford University Press, NY, 1963.
36. The 2002 Road Atlasas from Rand McNally (Walgreen edition) and State Farm Insurance Company.
37. American Dictionary of Criminal Justice, by Dean John Champion, 3rd ed., Roxbury Publ. Los Angeles, CA, 2005
38. Franklin D. Roosevelt by Frank Freidel, Little, Brown & Co. Boston, 1990
39. Bury the Dead, by Christopher Sloan. Scholastic Inc., NY 2003
40. Understanding Pathophysiology, 2nd Ed. Sue Heuther and Kathryn McCance, Mosby Publ. St. Louis, 2000 or [How to catch them with the lasers].
41. Hitler: Military Commander: The Strategies that Destroyed Germany, Rupert Matthews, Arcturus Publ. London, 2013.
42. Smith's Bible Dictionary, Barbour & Co. Urechsville, OH, 1987
43. Video Hound's Golden Retriever 2012, Jim Craddock Ed., Gale Publ. Farmington Hills, MI, 2011
44. Submarine, by Tom Clancy, Berkley Books, New York, 1993
44. Secret America, by Barb Karg and Rick Sutherland. Adams Media, Avon, MA 2010
45. The Last Lion: Visions of Glory 1874-1952 by William Chester, Dell Publ, 1983
46. Who Moved the Cheese? by Spencer Johnson, M.D., G.P. Putnam's Sons, 1998.
47. The Secret Service, by Philip H. Melanson, Ph.D, 2nd printing, Carroll & Graf Publ. NY, 2005.
48. I Ching Book of Changes, trans by James Legge, Bantam Books, New York 1964.
49. Entertaining Satan: Witchcraft & The Culture of New England by John Putnam Demos, Oxford University Press, New York,1982.
50. Why the Germans Lose at War: The Myth of German Military Superiority, by Kenneth Macksey, Barnes & Noble, New York, 1996.
51. Collapse: How Societies Choose to Fail or Succeed, by Jared Diamond, Penguin Books, NY, 2005
52. The 5000 Year Leap, by Cleon Skousen, National Center for Constitutional Studies, 1991.
53. Elizabeth The Queen: The Life of a Modern Monarch, by Sally Bedall Smith, Random House Trade Paperbooks, 2012
55. Vigilance, by Ray Kelly, Hatchett Books, New York, 2015
56. The Healthy Boomer, by Peggy Edwards M.D. and Judy Turner, PhD, (page 220), McClelland & Stewart, Toronto, 1999
57. People's Liberation Army Navy: Combat Systems Technology 1949-2010, by James C. Bussert & Bruce A. Elleman, Naval Institute Press, Annapolis, MD, 2011
58. A History of Zionism: From the French Revolution to the Establishment of the State of Israel, by Walter Laqueur, MJF Books, New York, 1972
Go to EXTREME and report any similar occurances.
Terrorism is violations of privacy not related to Debbie and use of laser weaponry to hurt or destroy body parts.
If they do not hold with the Church on this, they're heretics:
They are not in "full communion with the Church" if they stand against:
This was authorized by Pope Benedict XVI and Blessed Pope Francis
If you have trouble contacting me, address emails to FEARNOT<firstname.lastname@example.org> and it should get to me!.
June 14, 2010